Monday, October 18, 2010

Letters to Daddy, Part 6

Dear Daddy,
     This is the last letter I'm going to write you...  because I"M COMING HOME!!!  So...  Mommy says you better turn off that X-Box and finish your laundry!  :) 
     I had a really fun day playing with my cousins and my Auntie.  I gave my Uncle a few good chuckles when he got home from work too.  We stayed home for the majority of the day, only a trek to the grocery store.  Colin and Audrey drove me around in the mega cart, it was great fun!  Audrey is going to read to me for bedtime and Colin will finish by tucking me in!  I'm pretty sure I'll fight Mommy during bedtime a little but don't tell her, I just need to keep her on her toes! 
   Can't wait to see you tomorrow! 

 
Learning to Hula-hoop!
 Is this driver safe?

 I can handle this...

 This is serious stuff!

 Ready to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment