Thursday, October 14, 2010

Letters to Daddy, Part 2

Dear Daddy,
     Today was a great day.  I woke up cozy and warm in Mommy's arms!  I was afraid Mommy was missing you so I figured I'd sleep with her.  She kept trying to get me to sleep in my own bed but I wasn't going to have anything to do with that, oops, I mean I really didn't want her to be alone!  She finally got the hint (or I finally passed out, not sure what happened first) around midnight.  I woke up twice more to check up on her, she seemed very tired!
     Auntie Elizabeth, Mommy, and I met Uncle Tony for lunch then we shopped!  After that was play time with my cousins, a nap, dinner, more play time, then bedtime!  Tonight I'm hoping Mommy can sleep all by herself, we'll see what happens!
     Love you!
p.s. Auntie Elizabeth took us to see puppies in the mall...  I'm coming home with four of them, ok?!  We saw a beautiful Dane puppy too!

Waking up with a smile!

Messy girl

Big hugs

 Auntie's new scarf

Is this what I'd look like with black hair!?!?

I could be a musician!

No comments:

Post a Comment