Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Letters to Daddy, Part 1

Dear Daddy,
      I'm here, I'm here!  We got to Denver safe and sound.  I miss you tons already.  The plane ride was fun, the flight attendents loved me!  I napped a little and was my normal adventurous self the rest of the time.  As you can see in the picture below, the trays are for more than just eating on! 
     We got to surprise Colin and Audrey as they were coming down the block after school!  Our visit was a great surprise to them.  Colin was in the driveway as we pulled up, he just stared at us and said, "What are you guys doing here?", and Audrey ran up the driveway screaming, "Yay!". 
     Time for bed, good night Daddy, I love you!!


 My plane!!!
 Getting ready to go!
Seriously - this is Ruby crawling on the tray table! 
 Playing under the table!
Playing with my cousins.
 
 Super Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment