Friday, October 15, 2010

Letters to Daddy, Part 3

Dear Daddy,
     Day two at the Lyp house was fun, busy and oh so tiring!  I started the day with a new breakfast food...  CHEERIOS!  I love Cheerios!!!  I ate soooo many of them.  Afterwards - I took a nap.  A really good nap, at least that's what Mommy said!  Then Mommy, Colin, Auntie Elizabeth and I went to lunch and did a little crafty shopping.  Our next stop - Audrey's school to watch her run in their "fun run", she did 10 laps which is like 2 miles!  After Audrey's school we watched some soccer practice then came home to play, lots of play!  Not sure what the plan is for the weekend yet - just some soccer games tomorrow! 
     Love you, I'll write again tomorrow!

 Yummy Cheerios!

Audrey in the fun run
 Playing in the grass at the fun run

 Matching cousins!

 Snuggle time

Future soccer player?

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment