Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boy oh boy, or Girl oh girl - this baby sure is loved!

The Sunday after Christmas my Mother and Kevin's Mother threw this wonderful baby shower for little Mr. or Miss Wickman - my bun in the oven!  I really want to thank them for such a wonderful party, we had so many guests and had such a great time!  It was a brunch/breakfast buffet, the food was fabulous, the cake (from Weber Bakery) was gigantic and out of this world!  I'd also like to thank my cousin Michele for making the "bun in the oven" invites, they turned out so cute!  The weather was troublesome for some guests as it snowed that day, and for the few days prior too...  my brother even flew my sister-in-law Elizabeth and my niece Audrey out here so they could attend!  It wouldn't have been the same without them. 

I was amazed when halfway through the meal, I looked over at the gift table, and it was actually still standing!  I couldn't believe all the gifts that were there, and it really made me stop and think, "this baby sure is loved".  Thank you everyone!


The Mom's, with...  the Mom to be, and sweet little Audrey!


My sisters-in-law, Arwen and Elizabeth, and Audrey who didn't seem to want to part from my baby belly!


These were my helpers!  My Cousin Michele's daughters Lucca and Gianna, and Audrey!  They helped out by walking around the gifts that I had opened so everyone could get a close up look!  Thanks girls, you are all awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment