Monday, November 22, 2010

Vote

Kevin and I were telling Ruby about her first night in the hospital, how we didn't sleep, and how she cried - all night long!  So this morning I was looking back at pictures of her first hours after birth - the hours before the cries came!  I came across this picture and thought we should have a vote.  Feel free to leave a comment or vote in the poll at the top right of this page! 

** The poll wasn't working so I took it out - please leave your vote in a comment!! **

What is Daddy saying to Ruby?
A. Awww, you're my little girl!
B. Ha ha, your head is pointy!
C. Woe, you are WAY more pale that me!

2 comments:

  1. OMG (second time this morning)- You crack me up. Can't stop laughing. You should have put an all of the above selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about,
    "Hi Sweetie! I'm glad your here to watch
    mommy so I can go get a cup of coffee.
    want one? you look chilly"

    Hee Hee
    ...daddy

    ReplyDelete