Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Road Tripping Ruby

Ruby's Travel Journal
July 31 - August 2, 2010

On my way up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
I decided to give Dad a few driving tips! 
It's important to have fun!
But don't forget, this is serious business Dad, be careful!

I got to meet my Great Aunt Lola!
And some of my Dad's cousins...

We went to see the "Ski-Ters" water ski show, everyone said it was a great show - I snoozed, Mom put this silly neon necklace on me!

We stayed in a river front cottage.

Mommy, Daddy, and me!

Here they go with the camera again!  
Looking very Hollywood, aren't I?!


Daddy took Mom and me out on a little boat tour.  It was nice, but...
Whoa, have you seen these toes? 
Mom and our tour guide...

Grandpa and me

Saying goodbye, Grandpa and Grandma get to stay for a few more days!  Back to the old nap schedule for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment