Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby's room in the making

This room is the smallest in the house and actually started off as the dogs room!  Back when the big boys were crated, it was the the best place to put a Great Dane size crate.  It wasn't just where we put the dogs, it was decorated like a dog room, picture frames, little art things, etc.!  But now, it will be the baby's room.  We're going from dog theme to jungle theme!  Here are a few pictures to give you an idea.







The tree frog only took a few hours to do, not bad (I think) for my first time!  The palm tree, well that took quite a few more hours - I didn't count them!  Start to finish it probably took me a week and a half working on it here and there.  I think I'll be adding something else, maybe a colorful bird or some turtles somewhere, but I think for now I'm taking a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment